WS

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very useful and affordable product! I recommend it to any professional makeup artist. If you use many different eyeshadows, but you don't want to use a ton of eyeshadow brushes, you must get it. Its packaging and size makes it simple and portable. I really like the fact that you can wash the sponge with water and soap, let it airdry, put it back in the tin and reuse it.

f0a11564-22aa-422f-a558-ac82b733e889
7ce39866-553f-4f38-b28b-cc050ba87930

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I wish I had known about this product a long time ago. I love using bright colored eyeshadow but hate when I forget to wipe the brush off and then it gets into my other colors. This solves that problem. It really works to get the pigment off the brush!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

How about that - it works! It does NOT replace actually washing your brushes (whoops), but it does get rid of color that you can't even see on the brush!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Portable and convenient. The sponge is easy to clean and reusable simply by washing and letting it air dry. It's a great affordable alternative to the original makeup brush cleaner. Cleans my brushes pretty well. Like magic inside a box.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love to use this product to clean my makeup brushes and to switch from a color to another without having to wash them. I have two or three ones and I take them with me to travel all the time

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

A very usful product to clean your brushes between colors without getting all wet. I used to have something similar and I lost it. Glad to find this product on iherb

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

It does the job in between use of brushes, but it’s far from being “like you washed it”. The package Looks like metal candy box. I won’t repurchase. Not sure how long it will last and if you can clean this thing, but it benefits for now.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Great! I have a small brush collection and have always wanted to buy the original Color Switch but couldn’t justify the costs to get it shipped to Australia. This is a great dupe and I think it does the same thing since I haven’t had an issue with it when doing my eye look! The pigment does seem to sit on the black sponge but that hasn’t affected the way my eyeshadow colours apply.