Page 1 - Reviews - Kitao, Matcha & Chia, Cleansing Cream, 3.8 fl oz (110 g) - iHerb
WS
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

For me this is a perfect morning cleanser, especially in winter. It refreshes the skin and does not dry at all, on the opposite, it leaves the skin moist and soft. It may not be suitable for oily skin and I have not tried to wash off makeup with it, but for dry/aging skin it's perfect in the morning.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really enjoy this cleanser. Kitao is a very refreshing balm cleanser that removes makeup as well as sunscreen easily. It is a very fresh and soothing balm that feels like a big treat after your day. Go for it if you ask me!!! ;)

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This product can't clean up deeply when I have make up, but it's okay if I use cleansing form after this cleansing cream.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Its not a bad cleansing it just not for me. I wouldn’t re-purchase. Texture is very soft, I will recommend to someone with very very sensitive skin. Seems like a cream

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It's better than other brands. I feel a light brighten and some hydration after the use

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I like this cleansing cream,very gentle on my dry sensitive skin. I recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2020

The buttery, herbal smelling cream melts away makeup. It doesn't scrub, doesn't sting, doesn't leave skin tight and tingly, just... cleans well.The perfect everyday cleanser.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This was ok but I wouldn't repurchase.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

GOOD soap to use on the face Cleans well

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

This facial cleanser is gentle and great for my skin.