Page 1 - Reviews - LA Republica, Mushroom Coffee W/7 Superfood Mushrooms, 2.12 oz (60 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Based on some reviews, I expected less in the tub. I was pleasantly surprised by a full tub. It is quite a small container, though. It’s possible that the packaging may have changed. It does seem like you can get 30 teaspoons out of it, as stated on the packaging. One teaspoon per mug is okay, but not very strong. How long one tub lasts will depend on how strong you want your coffee. Taste wise, my first impression is much better than it was for a more expensive brand I tried recently. I quite like it. I prefer fresh home brewed coffee, but when it comes to convenience and the added health benefits of mushrooms, this could be a winner.

09d53b13-547b-4b06-aab0-fdc66d3e7c81
7ace4a1e-ff2e-47ec-892e-6b4673fb7097
Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I was a coffee snob before I became a barista which is to say I’ve tasted a lot of coffee in my life— I was a little weary about how this one would taste but bought it anyway as it seemed a really convenient way to get my mushroom powders in and also a super lazy way to make coffee for when I don’t want to pull the moka pot out. I cannot speak for the quality/quantity of the mushrooms (crossing my fingers) per serving but the taste is good! Good enough that I decided to write a review in case anyone’s on the fence. Pretty expensive for instant coffee but when you factor in the mushrooms this is a good buy. No issues dissolving in hot water. Probably good with nut milk as well.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I have tried a lot of mushroom coffee drinks, this one is ok. I will probably get again as the price is quite good. Doesn't have a 'mushroom' taste, mixes in well, and is overall a good product. Only issue is that the tub it comes in is barely half full. I get a bit fustrated with that.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Good .. not the tastiest mushroom coffee I have tried .. but it is good and light .. if u want a light coffee, this is a good option.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great taste, so far i like the results, was a little surpise how small the container was n that it was only half full but otherwise happy

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

My favorite new coffee and mushroom coffee! No odd flavor no mushroom taste! I can't wait to find this in a larger package! I couldn't have asked for a better recipe of mushroom coffee!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I had been looking for an organic coffee treat. I’ve cut back on caffeine and chess to have coffee only a few days in the week. It’s a fantastic treat!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Much better taste than other mushroom coffees I have tired. Good, balanced energy as well.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Yeah it’s alright, it’s arabica coffee with extracts. Not my favourite but I’ll have it when I run out of the other brands I use.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Pricey but delicious. I've had the decaf version and they are both equally very fine tasting coffee