WS

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This taste much sweeter than expected so I added 100% unsweetened chocolates into the mix and it balances out well. The serving and size for the package is accurate and the recipe is easy to use. The quality really depends on how well you work out the recipe to taste.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I loved the cookies. Delicious! The recipe was easy to follow and to bake. That said, I did find the batter a bit too wet and had to add about 1/4 cup extra almond flour. I also added a little more vanilla extract to suit my personal taste. I only got 9 cookies out of the mix but each one was a treat to eat. Marvellous for reducing calories if you are on a diet.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The mix on it's own is pretty good. I like to use it as a base and add my own flavors (lemon for example) to make a variation. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These were really good and great texture. They disappeared very quickly.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Delicious taste! Perfect size package! Everything taste quality! Keto friendly ingredients obviously if that's your diet this will benefit you.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good little mix. Occasional treat because of the price but worth it

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Excellent for KETO Diet and the mix is very easy to make and has become part of my shopping list

iReeRee
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

They are KETO 🍪🍪🍪 and it tastes so good , good treat in keto 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Used this as a base for different kinds of protein cookies