WS

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Wow! delicious!!

So so yummy! I love it. If you love cinnamon like me, you must try this one. I've tried blueberry flavor last time and it was good but this cinnamon one is much better. Also the texture of this granola is amazing. Super light and crunchy. I highly recommend this one to anyone who loves cinnamon and someone who looking for a good grain free granola.

e541c458-f9ee-4cb4-8bd2-96d8bff5e7a5
70892422-7c55-4631-b76a-7da080fe8f28
388b3ce9-430f-4b13-8043-ae179f43311e
Posted on May 20, 2022

Very pleasant smell, whetting the appetite. Let me tell you, the breakfast was hearty and tasty. If you have a bite to eat in between lunch, it will be perfect. I did not find any cons, maybe someone decides to refresh himself with granola during the day and fill up with strength. pros 1. Good affordable price 2. Great taste 3. Presence of nuts and seeds 4. Gives satiety 5. Natural composition

cb3d2605-1a97-4def-bd9a-32084b008571
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I bought it because they use monk fruit as a sweetener. The taste is fine. Not too sweet and not too bland. The consistency is rather grainy than crunchy. The flavor doesn't convince me though. It doesn't really shine through. It's more like sweet grainy seeds. But it's keto friendly and uses healthy ingredients.

406bea00-49f1-481f-919c-2a41843394bb
634afa48-9471-4f90-b5b5-e52781cb16c4
f64f253f-7849-4cc9-9abc-5ec19626d99d
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I can't decide if the Cinnamon or Blueberry is my favourite! Both are delicious, have great crunch and no aftertaste of sweeteners. Both taste delicious on its own. I usually enjoy mine with some walnut milk. I go through bags of these too quickly for my own good :) It's great as a snack since I'm on the keto diet and has no nasty ingredients.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I got hooked the first time I ordered this granola. I was never a fan of eating yogurts but this was the cherry on top! The taste is delicious, I love the cinnamon flavor. I added it to my overnight oats, or yogurt and added fruit as a snack or for breakfast. A little goes along way. The quality was great, I would definitely purchase again I just wish it wasn’t so pricey.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I liked the cinnamon taste which gives me a good breakfast addition to the yogurt. Although the size of the bag is bit small compare to its price, but considering it is Keto and gluten free I'm content. As it is a keto product it has only 1g of sugar per serving. I recommend it if you like cinnamon!