WS

Posted on May 4, 2022
Good

I like the brand. One of my family member recommended since they use pure natural ingredients. This is one of my first product from Megafood. I am not sure if I like the flavour though and the container is way bigger that what is inside. They could use less plastic to make a smaller container.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

These great tasting gummies are perfect for anyone who has difficulty swallowing large pills. We use them as a extra vitamin boost when we feel something coming on. It's all organic, non-gmo, and comes well packaged in an air tight screw top container

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

We love them! Having a really hard time finding them locally. So glad we found them here and really love the company as well. Quality

ab4915eb-e546-43f7-86e8-5fa230031978
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Tangy and delicious. A good way to get a bit of vitamin C throughout the day. Not acidic, easy on your stomach.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have bought these in the past and I really like them :)

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My wife takes these and she says they taste good, she feels better and she will continue to take them as directed!

Tried these for our kids but they didn't like them. For me I had no real issues thought possibly some of the ingredients were giving me some type of reaction afterwards. Can't be for certain but often I would get strange itching or upset stomach so not sure if it came from the added ingredients or the main components. The taste is a little on the sour so I guess they really are "tangy" but I've tried other gummies that were better tasting. The main thing that made these good/great is that they don't have a sugar coating like many others we have tried. Since these were originally for our kids & they didn't like them, I won't be ordering them again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

These are so good. Great way to get Vitamin C to kids, but I like them just fine as an adult, too. Since I take a high dose, however, these are certainly not the cheapest Vitamin C available. I go through a containsr very quickly.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My kids didn't like this supplements, but overall they are as good as any other.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love it and wanted to buy again