WS

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I love using sheet masks because it gives me a break from my daily routine. I use it right after I wash my face to still have a healthy glow and right before I go to bed to soothe my skin. The airy fit sheet mask is a perfect fit for my face, it's lightweight and it's so easy to use. This product is the perfect addition to my existing routine as it is a refreshing and hydrating solution.

bb215b33-64d8-4806-99f7-ebf12865a563
072ea81b-4016-4ab2-9b9a-cc19732a8b91
a1ccbf01-11f0-4c18-bfc8-96ff08bd798a
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This sheet mask is definitely one of my favorite beauty products! It's made my skin so soft and hydrated, and it never feels drying or uncomfortable like some other masks can. The shea butter in the mask really makes a difference in terms of moisture and nourishment. Overall, I'm really happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good sheet mask!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

The best sheet mask I have tried in years! I have dry skin and this one is magic. I put the excess drops from the envelope around the mask, on my neck and decolletage and my skin felt so incredibly nice the day after too. Would highly recommend and will buy again <3

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love all Missha sheet masks. Quality is great. Good size and it covers whole face. Missha Shea Butter has very interesting texture: very creamy, not as usual ampule sheet mask. Feels like you put thick nourishing cream on you face. It nourishes and moisturizes skin and left it very soft. Like the smell. Recommend it for dry sensitive skin especially during cold weathers.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Nice mask for a budget price.  perfectly moisturizes dry skin, but I think any will do, since after this mask there is no oily skin or some kind of film

930378d9-34fa-4548-9a75-2ebb6788d255
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19360

Pretty product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is really good face mask with a good quality and effective skincare ingredients and amazing scent. It feels soft and weightless on skin. I place the mask after cleansing and toning my skin. I leave it on for 15 minutes.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

great mask. I always throw some sheet masks when I'm ordering from Iherb, and I love this brand. This mask is great for hydrating the skin and the mask really plamps the skin. Definitely will buy again.