WS

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Glass skin

This glow balm is amazing, I use it as a primer before makeup and it gave me the perfect glow. Sometimes I like to use it in the morning in my skincare routine. The scent is little bit weird but it won’t stay for so long. The package is so flattering and high quality.

68220f91-28ea-4a8a-a2c1-638ec38cf869

This is a great all in one primer & moisturizer. It is great under make up as it provides a smooth base. A little bit goes a long way so very value for money. On days when my skin is dry or during winter, I use this after my moisturizer under my sunscreen. If my review is helpful to you, please give me a thumbs up :)

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It is a facial in a jar, everyone asked me what I did for my face. It gives that dewy glow everyone is talking about. Very subtle, very delicate pinkish glow. Good as moisturizer too. Extra bonus - good to wear under mask, color does not migrate. I hope this product will not be discontinued ever.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

ideal mosturizer for dry and normal skin, great quality. wouldn't recommend for oily skin. can be used as makeup primer as well, the texture is so soft. I've already bought 4 of them and I have sensitive skin, they last quite long time, great size and the packaging is very cute. love it! the glow is amazing. can be used for all ages and gender. I personally use it 4 season, all year round.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Packaging quality looks classy and high end, comes with a spatula which is a bonus. Texture is creamy light, a little goes a long way. The scent is mild and very pleasant. However I'm not too fond of the stickiness which lasts all day and in all honesty it made my complexion looks a lil darker? I guess the moisturizing effect is there because the stickiness does not dry out. It might have worked for others but not for me (with combination skin) personally, unfortunately. Will only use it in winter now.

e66baedf-fa74-4a47-bf2d-ebce6e8a8cdc
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This cream is very moisturizing it has light rose scent to it ,the composition it's very safe ,the packaging is very asthetic ,the quality of the ingredients its very good also you can use as primer it well give you a pretty glow

921bdff6-2f34-4233-915d-69eb72f7f994
e84d5c90-ec20-4ad4-8c7c-59a58a14a03c
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've combination skin type but still wish to have the Korean glass skin effect without looking like an oil field. This is just the right product for that but I'd avoid applying it on my t-zone, only on my cheeks and undereye area. It is really moisturizing as well, as expected from the ingredients list which contains squalane, shea butter and niacinamide. The only thing I wish can be improved is the scent as the fragrance is a tad too heavy for me. Everything else is great, including the classy packaging which i love.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I finally broke down and ordered this Missha Glow Balm. After using for a couple of weeks, I wish that I had ordered sooner. Gives my aging skin a nice glow and the look of healthy facial skin. No sparkles or glitter, but a nice glow. My foundation makeup goes on smoothly over this nice first layer after skin care products even though the ingredient list reads like skin care.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Skin care has been my main reason for getting this product. My age requires me to take care of my skin more. The benefits that it gives to hydrate my skin allows me smile all day. Wrinkle filler and hydrated skin with the side use as a primer to keep my make up all day, is a big plus for me. Happy with my purchase. Definitely I will be a frequent buyer. Packaging was excellent too.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My favourite purchase from iherb for a while Been using this everyday under my makeup and it’s so good! Super hydrating and leaves a beautiful glow I’m really dry and it’s done wonder for my makeup routine. Makes my makeup glowy and last all day Will be repurchasing again when I’m out for sure