WS

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
A nice deep but gentle cleanse

I really like this cleanser. It is a rich foam, so you really don't need to use much. Even with cleansing day and night I think the tube will last a couple months. No weird breakouts and it does the job. No overpowering perfume in it, just nice and gentle.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is a nice foaming gentle cleanser. It hasn't broke me out and has cleared some of my red spots. The only con I has is that it leaves a tacky fealing and unfortunatly even though this is a nice cleaner I don't prefer that feeling after cleaning my face

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It has a creamy texture, foams well and gently cleanses the skin. It does not dry out the skin while leaving a feeling of clean skin. Very good for sensitive. Need a small amount to wash the face. Has a slight scent.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Great company, good size, use it all the time, my favorite

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality and convenient package! I use it twice a day and it gives me great benefit.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought it for my mother as a 🎁. beautiful packaging.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

love that it makes a foam

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love everything about this product.

Auto-translated from Russian

Super! I really liked this product! Cool foam with a light texture, foams very well, it is pleasant to apply on the skin. The scent is very light, floral to me. The foam perfectly cleanses the skin, cleanses and tightens pores well, tones the skin and evens out the complexion, I am very pleased with its quality✅ Nice to use! I bought paired with an emulsion from the same series and they work great in tandem. I am very pleased now with the condition of my skin, it is strong, elastic, in good shape. All thanks to these resources! If my review was useful to you, please put Like ❤️

dc18d415-e50a-49d8-a991-953a497f4ff3