WS

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Excellent Quality!!

I discovered this travel size multivitamin with iron in August of 2021, I was on the hunt for my 10 months of age picky eater as suggested by my paediatrician. I sent her the nutrient list prior to buying it and it met her expectations with flying colours based on the benefits of it's ingredients. She's now 16 months old and we have not ran out since. I love the convenience of the packaging with the dispensing mechanism which ensures accuracy and prevents spills. I always taste everything I give to my daughter so I can get a better understanding of why she refuses particular foods based on the taste - can I just say the taste is great, I expected the iron flavor to be overwhelming, however she has never refuse it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love that it has added iron. My daughter took a while to get used to the strong iron taste, but it is unavoidable. I also really love the packaging. It is mess free, where I just insert the syringe given into the cap (which was also included in the package), turn the bottle over, and pull the syringe. Clean and zero mess!

LianaLuna
Posted on May 28, 2022

This is multivitamin with iron for babies. I like it very much. It has great ingredients. I did try it) it has very nice taste. My baby’s age is 4 months. And he takes it without any problems. This is high quality supplement. I use it once every day in the morning after meal.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not bad at all helped my daughter with cold and flu but didn’t help her with covid days the quality is good the taste not bad for picky kid the size will last you 2 months

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I love this brand.!. This has been really helpful for my baby, this are essential multivitamin and iron, I like this formula but quite strong taste. Had to dilute with water to get my baby to take it. I recommend

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This product really works . My 15 months old baby is not eating well So I bought this multivitamin as it includes all the essential vitamins I recommend

I bought this product for my sister's 2 months old baby, this high quality has a Vitamin D that will help my niece's bones to be in healthy development. I Highly Recommended.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love this brand and this product Good multivitamins for my baby. Good taste, my sweetheart like it. One of the best vitamins on the market! I've been searching this for a while!. I recommend everyone to buy .

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I use it for my baby this are essential multivitamin and iron, like this formula . As any supplements with iron it requires brushing teeth after use to avoid tooth colouring. , it is great I recommend

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This product has all essential vitamins my baby needs. Syringe is very easy and comfy to use. Taste is sweet and fruity though my baby doesn’t like it (seems too sweet for her).