WS

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Fair price compared to other similar products large and convenient packagе I have used the product before and will continue to buy it when it is available One pack is enough for me for 2 months of daily use The powder formula is more convenient than a capsule for me The supplement reduces my constant cravings for sweets and large portions of food -PCO Sense run out quickly in the store

d0c38bb2-cf21-416a-b8f1-9e2fe90d2369
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Absolutely love it. Good quality ingredients and the size can last you a month if you use the recommended dosage. This benefits me for my pcos greatly. I had my period that month after taking it and I didn’t have it for 3 months. Now, I can actually take ice cream once in a while and not be terrified that my period is gonna be irregular 😩

3a6ef04e-c28b-4ec5-a164-9988b88bf050
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The package receive within 3 days!. Very fast shipping.. Well sealed!. I've seen a lot of reviews that Myoinositol can help your PCOs. I've tried a lot of medicines and been trying to conceive for 3 years niw.. I hope this will help me.. I am just quite disappointed because I am a first time user and there is no scoop included in the package to measure the correct dosage to take.,, end up using a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.

7aa33e75-2974-48dc-89f8-f7642ca834e1
1ecfca7c-a5ff-475c-8329-2f7821a97d5a
2a1bd924-cac8-4881-904c-18f5206ba487
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love this product! It helped with losing weight, managing my glucose levels and have consistent periods. Because of this products, I was FINALLY able to get pregnant! I'm so happy I made this purchase because it helped balance out my hormonal imbalance. I read the reviews before buying and I'm glad that i bought it. Definitely recommend it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This product was a great find as a source of d chiro inositol at a very reasonable price and NO fillers. The total formula is great as it also includes myo insitol at the correct ratio with the d chiro and an extra bonus of folate and B12. It is very effective, dissolves easily in cold water, and is tasteless.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My doctor told me I have PCOS after experiencing irregular periods, bloating, stomach fullness, hair fallout and other symptoms. Not to mention my mental health, which was sometimes very up and down. I never knew it couls be because or fluctuations in my hormone levels. I started having rhis powder twice a day and I got my period about 2 weeks later. It will be interesting to see how it affects my future periods, but I have done do much research and this specific formula with that exact ratio is said to be crucial for women with pcos. I really recomment it. I also take other supplements such as fish oil, D vitamin, ashwaghanda capsules and daily fiber. I feel a lot better and more energetic now.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have been struggling with PCOS for forever I came across this product and it truly worked wonders for all my PCOS symptoms. My period has been so so irregular. I had a period in October 2021 and I didn’t get a period until February 2022. I took this on 10th of March and boom today 15th of April I got my first period. I’m so excited to continue taking this. Please give it a go if you struggle with PCOS as it truly truly works!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I bought this to help my SOP and balance my hormones, so I'm going to update to see how my analysis go. So far, the package is good, and it may seem small but according to the dosage is more than enough for whatever purposes you may need it for. It has good taste, kinda sugary.

Nana
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

About to order another box, I’ve been using it twice a day, in the morning after breakfast and one scoop in the evening. Just mixing it with water and it doesn’t have much taste, just slight sweeter taste, absolutely acceptable. it helps with stabilizing my blood sugar and it’s anti inflammatory, gluten free and non gmo. Great product