Page 1 - Reviews - Nellie's, Dishwasher Nuggets, 24 Nuggets, .95 lbs (430 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 31, 2022

I heard that I should use a good detergent for the dishwasher, so I thought about it a lot, but after looking at the ingredients, I chose it. I am satisfied that it washes well and there is nothing slippery on the bowl.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great work, dishes are clean and i love that there is no fragrance

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

always buying Nellie's for Landry and dish wash, got the nuggets this time. always good, quality, price, very happy

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Fantastic quality without SLS. Like packaging and no outdoor.

c5574d29-702f-4943-8066-7dd9e8f38cb6
Posted on May 4, 2022

Never really disproved well in the dishwasher. Dishes were dirty when the cycle was finished and if it did clean the glassware, they were spotty. Did not repurchase.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This was unfortunately a disappointment as we love their laundry soda and bleach. It made the dishes look like they are blurry and covered in white powder

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Works well for me and no residue

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

very clean after use, smell is good

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

The product is fine but the smell is a bit chemical and stayed on the dishes for a while. Overall it's good, if you don't mind the smell

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I think it works ok but there were some stains and residues left after using this. Maybe it's me sticking too many plates in but strong chemical nuggets worked better.