Page 1 - Reviews - Nellie's, Lamby Dryerballs, 4 Pack - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This indeed shorten the drying time! I used 2 and it help to shorten the drying time. I believe if 4 are used it would be even better! I have been using for more than 6 months (2-4times per week) and it is still good… the price looks higher but it definitely worth it! Do give me a thumbs up if you like my review :):)

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Firstly I bought this because of the awesome packaging, tin can with the old school washing machine print on it with the 50's type styling, Im a sucker for cute looking stuff. The dryer balls inside are pretty good too. Very soft woollen balls that are quite very large. Tried them out in the dryer with some sheets, I don't know that it would have shortened the drying time but I guess they came out fluffier than normal. Dryer items are quite scarce in Finland! Yes all the way to Finland, so naturally I was curious about this dryer culture that is in the states. Towels and sheets are absolutely softer from the dryer and the balls don't harm the process

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This magical ball really helps with my clothes wrinkled and shortens the drying time. I put 2 dryerballs in my dryer with my clothes and it softens my clothes like magic 🪄 If you think it’s helpful please give a thumbs up 👍🏼

8ead1a97-6ba4-4ed8-b757-29beda9f48ab
a1cfee73-a75b-4065-9eed-02596f4b71ac
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I tried this first time after read a review. My fabric a bit softer and safe time dryer 10% i think. Other that i love the product design feeling good everytimes i use it!

7a383ea1-21a3-427e-aedf-e1bad0b8225d
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

i was so sceptic about this one but was so impressed, it really works! its so much bigger than expected, and so cute and actually make the clothes feel so nice and nearly frickless. the box is so pretty too! love it!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It is high quality and worth the money as it can last for so long! This is my second time buying this brand, and I’m sticking to it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Do everything it says! Leave your clothes soft and nice without any chemicals. I don’t love the “woolly” scents though, next time I’ll try buying the scented dryerballs instead…

Posted on May 6, 2022

nice for the dryer. I like that it's 4. been using it for couple of months and it looks as the day I got it

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product, the balls last very long it is now may 2022 so about 15 months after I purchased and they are still going strong

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

The package for these is SO cute and creative. The dryer balls have been a great addition to my laundry routine. My only concern is if they can be washed. My dryer is outside, so sometimes they get dropped and I'd like to know how to clean them.