Page 1 - Reviews - Newman's Own Organics, Dog Biscuits, All Size Dogs, Turkey and Sweet Potato, 10 oz (284 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The size of the cookies is great - large enough for a big dog without being big. they don't smell and my dog loves them. they don't get hard even if you keep the bag open. their quality is great too as they are made from organic ingredients, overall, good value for money.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My dog loses her mind over these. Plus, the ingredients are so good that the majority of cookies in supermarkets are so much worse. But I have not tried them yet, I am very curious though. Let me know if any of you have tasted them. The dog would do anything to get these. Best choice.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My dog absolutely loves these treats and I love the limited ingredient list and reputation of Newmans Own. These biscuits are cute heart shapes that easily split into 2 pieces which is great if using these as a training reward. So far the Turkey and sweet potato seem to be his favorite. I will definitely continue to purchase these regularly for my pup,

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My dogs love this cookies and they are heart shaped so easy to cut so I can give them in tiny pieces to one of my dogs that don’t chew them before swallowing

da039533-561b-475b-812a-e6128ac02b51
e4f4dd9e-4c11-4a7c-9364-640e501d8462
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It seems like my dog loves the taste It is made from mostly organic products, but the most important ingredients are not organic - the turkey and the chicken fat. Still it is nice to buy a product that its profit goes to wildlife preservation. The size of the biscuits are good, you can also easily break them in half for smaller dogs

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

We had problems during the covid and there weren't many healthy biscuits for dogs available in store. My dogs love them and they would run really far for a biscuit.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Hard to find good ingredients for our four leggers that don't break the bank. Newmans does it right and they are easy to break into pieces. Even old doggos love them.

Posted on May 17, 2022
2041

Posted on May 16, 2022

My dog loves these most of the time. She's particular so sometimes I wait a month or so, then buy another bag & she's interested again. Love natural everything for my precious pup!