Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Mushroom Matcha Latte Blend, 10 Packets, 0.28 oz (8 g) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Love this matcha. Low in sugar. And I am not a coffee drinker but when I drink certain teas I get very jittery this does not make me jittery! Taste amazing with the dried maple. Size is perfect to throw in my pocketbook if I want to have one somewhere else on the run. Excellent ingredients. Highly suggest this.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love this product! Great taste (on the sweeter side but has no artificial sweetener taste) and mixes well in liquid. It’s a perfect coffee alternative for a balanced morning boost with less caffeine or afternoon pick-me-up. These individual packages are also great for on-the-go.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

WoW! This product gives you so much energy! I felt fabulous after 1 warm cup of this with a dash of coconut milk. It's delicious and I love all of the medicinal mushrooms inside - they kept me firing on all cylinders for hours! A great alternative to that cup of coffee, without a crash feeling as it wears off.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great taste, easy to use, good ingredients list, seems high quality, individual package serving size is really nice on the go, liked it a lot! Stills not sure about benefits

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I first purchased OM matcha in the individual packets to sample and so glad I did. This is one of my favorite ways to enjoy matcha -just heat water, milk of choice froth.... You get the benefits of matcha plus mushrooms. great idea. would recommend highly

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I feel energized every time I drink this blend! Love the flavor and for those looking to create a great matcha latte at home I recommend to add some milk at the top. I use almond/soy milk and taste delicious! I Definitely recommend this drink!!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have a good energy boost, but the taste is not there for me. Definitely getting some mushroom/dirt flavors in there. It's also very sweet, and not much matcha flavor comes through. I feel good about the health benefits as a sub for morning coffee, but I don't think I will be repurchasing.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It's a bit sweet for my taste so I mix it with my regular matcha. The quality of the mushrooms in unmistakable. I believe this powder helped me recover from severe brain fog after becoming ill with covid.

czarina07
Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I love it! I discovered it just very recently when I saw it on Instagram, and this is a lifesaver. I really can't drink too much coffee so I have been looking for an alternative and this is it! The matcha flavor is there and to think this is made from mushroom, you can't even taste the mushroom at all! I will definitely buy again once I run out of the packets.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like Om has a brand, but I'm not a huge fan of this matcha tea. It is far too sweet and not very creamy.