WS

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great quality! Energy booster! It's an esensual element, which WHO say it's dangerous in a high doze. ITS A LIE! Anything which WHO saying it's for make people weak and unhealthy and to make them use the "classic" (which is only 150 years old) medicine and to bring them momey. HIGH DOSE OF IODINE it's a great toxins removal!!! And toxins, which we are taking with GMO food, air, plastic, Alluminium foil, and many other things around us - toxins are the reason of many unwell ness. This high doze of iodine is expensive, but worth every $! Great product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is the best Iodine supplement I’ve ever taken. It was recommended by the book “The Iodine Crisis”. I’ve had ovarian and thyroid cancer. I healed myself naturally. No chemo and no radiation. I’ve had PCOS also. I’ve been needing iodine like this my whole life. It’s okay now that I’ve finally found it and am getting what I’ve been lacking for soo soooo long. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Iodine is all I need to shrink my fibroids right now, my doctor prescribed it but the one available in my country is too expensive, so I had to order online. I was lucky and glad to get this when it used to be 74$, and with promotion I only paid around 60$, so I was shocked -but relieved :) to see it come up to over 100$ now. I may come back later with extra details after I start taking it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Easy to split these up if you need a smaller dose, no digestive upset and no taste. Like having the larger size bottle as it’s more cost effective. Good quality ingredients and effective concentration of dose. Many benefits to be had from iodine but go slow and monitor your response.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this iodine. Since I started taking it several years ago , the disturbing feelings in my breasts simply disappeared. It also helps with viral deceases. May be it is best to start with a smaller dose and only when no side effects are seen, to proceed with this fairly large dose.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I started taking high dose iodine about 4 months ago and iodine is a gamechanger. It helps with so many things in your body. This one is awfully expensive but it's worth it. You have to take it with caution though if you have any thyroid-related problems but with the necessary protocol it can even help with those.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

These are a lifesaver, it's a pity the price got so high but I cannot live without them, as I don't have thyroid anymore, and I really prefer all things natural. Without them, I have breast cysts that only go away if I take them. They are easy to swallow and I certainly recommend them.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product works great and helps keep me warm, mobile, helps me with digestion and sleep, all those things are affected since I have pretty low thyroid funtion. I have been using it for over 10 years with no side effects, only problem is the price keeps going up just about every time I get ready to order it again and is now around $1 per pill! outrageous! I hope that a comparable less expensive alternative becomes available or the company lowers the price, is just ridiculous!!