Page 1 - Reviews - Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Double Chocolate Chunk, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 18, 2022

Wonderful! Delicious and satisfying - great taste, high quality ingrdients such as arithtiol, satisfying taste and size, low in carbs, does not affect sugar, does not take you out of kitosis. I will mention a light aftertaste that Stevia but not terrible. Eat in the morning with coffee or as a dessert. edit: checked a day after eating only this and it did kick me out of ketosis, i guess because the soluble fibers (they are nit dietary fibers) so i will not buy it again.

2d06f167-1a57-40ad-b11f-575660b29873
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The bars are super tasty and are Not too sweet. The chocolate chunks adds some moisture to the expected dryness from the protein, making it easier to swallow. Will try other flavors in the future. This definitely helps in adding some protein into my body while stuck working on a desk job

b709412a-f901-4492-bb5e-e28b3ef065d7
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These quest bars are the best protein bars I've tried so far. They taste really good. And the quality is great too. It's so helpful when you're craving sweets or when you want to get a little extra protein in. I sometimes take them after my workout instead of a shake.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I love this flavour so much! even without warming it up, it tastes so chocolatey. And after warming it up it totally satisfies my chocolate craving. It makes me feel like I have having a sinful snack but at half the calories. I will definitely need to stock up on these when I run out. Item was well packed and delivered promptly too.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I really like this snack the taste is great, almost no sugar, good packaging, convenient to take on the go Compact size and High Quality ingredient only 14g fibers, the composition of the snack is simply superb

82a59277-85f5-423d-b28b-02d11b5ce1c2
1a368a29-ac2f-4618-88e8-456b3e716f3f
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Great delivery speed and packaging! Good pricing too with the discount. Expires in April 2022. Second time purchase of Quest protein bars. I like the fact that each bar has only 180 kcal for 20g protein. And these chocolate ones even have some iron! ✌🏻

975cfa86-4382-46dd-ad8d-47ba85f2084f
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The taste and ingredients are good but this kind is not my favorite. I like the cookies flavor much more. However, it is a kind of change when you crave to eat chocolate while going on a diet. I wish the price for these products drop as I think it is expensive.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This product charged my life in a sense that now I can have a convenient protein bar that I can carry around with me everywhere I go that can fill me up and I know I’m getting good nutrition. It doesn’t melt in my pocket/bag like some of the other kinda of protein bars with peanuts and chocolate and the taste is great for protein bars, unlike some of the ones I have tried!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a great tasting protein bar with a very low effect on one's glycemic level. Its almost like am "isolate" bar that still tastes great. Very convenient at the office or on the road.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These Quest bars in the Double Chocolate Chunk are one of the few bars that I can enjoy in spite of lots of allergies. They are delicious, especially when slightly warmed in the microwave.