WS

Posted on May 31, 2022

I forgot how many times I have ordered these!! Since I've started to go clean about my skincare and food and anything related to my health this was on the top of my list because I we women use this every day for several times and of course you don't want anything with chemicals or any dangerous ingredients be this close to you in this sensitive area!! Plus it's packaging its very good comparing to the quantity. I really recommend every girl who cares about her long term health to use these organic pads! Stay Safe beautiful ladies.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My favorite Cotton panty liners. They have no scent, I feel very comfortable while using them. The packaging and size are convenient. The main benefit of this product is that It made with organic cotton which is extremely important for me. I also uses Rael's Feminine wash and love it too. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love these so much, they are super thin, they stick good and don’t move at all, soft and enough for daily use. I’ve been using these for a while now and repurchasing because they are very good, also they come in 70 count and i love that.

Finally, some thin, comfortable, real cotton pads! The thickness almost feels like paper - barely noticeable. No nasty smell, no harmful chemicals, no scratchy texture. They are a little small, so I wish there was a bigger size. Minus one star for the tiny size, but other than that, it is perfect! I HIGHLY recommend for days before the period.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the first time I bought these panty liner. They are good but very thin (maybe too thin) and quiet difficult to open but they do their job. I choose them because their quality (there are made of organic cotton). There size is perfect and we don't feel it, we use it every day .

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

These are my favorite liners I've ever tried so far. Tiny, natural, and even serve as multiform for me! A new staple, for sure.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So comfy. Almost cant feel like im wearing any! Its so thin and that’s what I love about it. Price is worth it it comes with 70 panty liner

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I stocked up a lot on this. This is indeed very very thin. But works ok for me. More for every day use when you don’t have your period. Points for improvement —- wish they were longer. Too short

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

So nice and so affordable, the package contains a large amount of pads for such a good price. I use those daily and will buy again for sure