Page 1 - Reviews - RoC, Retinol Correxion, Deep Wrinkle Filler, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Product has a mild floral scent and it is not harsh on the skin. Took about two weeks of daily use at night to notice visible results. Makeup goes on way better after using this, and skin doesn’t dry up with makeup even during winter. It plumps the wrinkles around the eyes and although the wrinkles are still there, it’s definitely less obvious especially when I smile. Concealer does not cake up under the eyes like before. Purchasing my second tube.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This serum works better than all the creams, oils, and preparations I have bought to date. I strongly suggest you try this product; Stay with it. Make sure it gets well into the area; gentle, but firm. You'll be really surprised!!

2c4f0252-9303-4696-a535-4a2ed7ea47e4
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

A great retinol product, I liked that there are very detailerd instructions on the package. I use it at night, after my serum and before my moisturizer. I like the smell, you know it's retinol, but it is not lingering. I can see results from the first week of use.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

my first time trying this product. the cream is not oily and skin absorbs it quickly. love the feel on my skin. waiting to see if the lines will appear softer.

c7ef3f76-6954-4fe5-9d9b-e78b61fd5e8a
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I always love Roc this brand. I only apply it at night. So far I didn’t notice any improvement on my wrinkle near my mouth. I guess it is impossible to restore them by just one serum. But I will continue using it as it is affordable price and the size is should be last at least two months

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

When I first started applying this I was rubbing it in lightly and seeing no results, then I saw a video online and followed the instructions of really rubbing it in to the lines (where you can feel it working in) and it started to work. When I left this off, the lines came back so it appears to work. For me it minimised the appearance of the lines but you could still see they were there.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I like this wrinkle filler very much. It seems to help the skin lose its dull look and makes it smooth. I have deep wrinkles between my eyes and this product makes it much less noticeable.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

not yet used as I still have to finish my previous eye cream. It was recommended to me by my friend which got a brighter look in few weeks.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This really works I am happy with it It takes the sagging under my eyes away in the morning but sadly the sagging returns during the day so it is not permant

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nice cream, it has retinol which is basically all yiu could need for thise pesky crows feet. I still need time to see some results but even after using it for 3 weeks it seems to be improving the overall look of wrinkles.