Page 1 - Reviews - RoC, Retinol Correxion, Max Daily Hydration Creme, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I think I’ll be repurchasing this for a long time. I like keeping things simple and my night time routine focuses on hydration and renewal. This fits the bill perfectly! I slather a generous amount at night and I walk up with the smoothest and hydrated skin the next morning! Absolute must buy!

Posted on May 31, 2022

first time iv tried and its one of the best cream, giving you smooth, clear & fresh skin, good for anti aging, the price is fair for its quality and size. will definitely order again and ROC products are one of the best ive tried here

a4bbb7d6-5dd0-401a-9658-b4b29bff38c7
299f756d-87e2-4329-9c4f-15beb34b6537
Posted on May 4, 2022

The packaging and size of the product was very good.The scent is mild and not overpowering. it is very easy to use and moisturize your skin very well.I have sensitive skin and this product hasn't caused any breakouts.

3ec5a1a0-d289-497d-8276-eb30fbf16a05
Egapotpot
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

OMG!!!this product is amazing!My face is usually very dry during winter season but this is the only product i’ve used that made my skin moisturized👌👌👌

a334d7f0-6ac0-4040-9c8b-b7e63e42f2a1
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love this cream as I use it everyday and you only need a small amount! Lasts a long time and keeps your skin hydrated the whole day! Anyone looking for a retinol creme? This is it!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Second time i purchase the same item. I would love to buy this again. good moisturize with retinol in it. i apply another moisturize after applying this cuz moisturizer helps retinol lock in skin.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I really like this moisturizing cream. It is somewhat expensive, but it really does the job combating dryness and helped my fine wrinkles fade out.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

it’s good . the only thing i didn’t find the percentage of retinol in it . i am using it alternately as the product suggest .

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I really like this product. My first time use and I like the results so far. I would recommend.

2e3d3de7-699c-4c33-a4db-7bfe08d69684
Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I use many of Roc's products in this line, cannot find fault and sure they are doing wonders for my skin and wrinkles. A definite reduction in fine lines and, over time, a smoothing effect on deeper wrinkles. This cream is less heavy than the intensive creams so perfect for day wear. I would recommend!