Page 1 - Reviews - Similasan, Kids Cough & Cold Relief, Nighttime, Kids 2+, Natural Grape , 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is the very first time that I bought a Similisan product. It was a good supplement, we used it before two weeks and I think my kid, age of 5, benefited from it, it relieved her within 7 days, no need for a second bottle. so size is ok. She didn't like the taste, but the other kid, age 7, liked the taste very much, so the taste is more a personal issue :).

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great quality product! Comes in a safe package. Good taste and has great ingredients. Benefits of the product are: calm and restful sleep. This serving size is great for a child of different age. Easy to use. Frequency of the product is sufficient. Improvement of the child condition was seen within few times use. Can be used as a supplement with a different medication.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

good packaging, good taste and excellent as the regular version. With the good experiences and benefits of the other version I decided to give this night version a try and I got the same excellent results.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I give this to my kids when they get sick and constantly restock on these. It has a great flavor and my kids don't mind taking it. The shipping was very fast. As always.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Give this to my kids when they are sick. I can’t say if I see any results but it’s nice to be able to give something when they are unwell.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Great quality from trusted company with time tested homeopathic ingredients. My toddler loves the taste and I love that it has relaxing nighttime herbs. Amazing for cold and mucus relief. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021
2040

Good quality of product, great taste, nice structure to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My son loves the taste. And helps him a lot most especially this winter days.

a40101b5-25cb-4ae2-b0d1-165c6860e439
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Tried the normal cough syrup and wanted to try this nighttime one. I’d like to think it was effective. Natural ingredients

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

this is excellent. noticeably reduces nighttime coughing and allergic symptoms. and really helps putting the little ones to sleep. highly recommended