Page 1 - Reviews - SmartyPants, Kid Formula and Fiber, Strawberry Banana, Orange and Lemon, 120 Gummies - iHerb
WS

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is an amazing vitamin for kids moreso for 4 years and above. My daughter had difficulties with taking vitamins because if the taste on some of them, but she actually likes this one. It's very tasty. I also noticed it has more natural ingredients and lots of great health benefits.

a2de28bf-2e7b-4ac9-8026-db8f8ac267eb
98b62853-446b-46fd-8a3a-be9cfdbba785
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My son loves it. The taste yummy according to him. I didn’t have a hard time to give him vitamins. He is the one who always ask for his vitamins daily. The size is like a candy. Well packaged great quality. Ingredients are safe. Easy to use. Age appropriate with lots of benefits

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is good for Kids. Fibers that help the kids to have regular gut cleansing. It also has probiotics .. It taste ok.. The ingredients are all good. The dosage is good. It really benefit the kids on this supplements. Serving is fine for the age bracket. Package is also good.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love the taste of these gummies it’s my favorite kind and it got over and I miss it haha my husband got me another swallowing kinds that’s why I didn’t get it till now. It makes me feel energized and sometimes I used it as dessert haha it does taste great. Just be careful don’t eat too much and follow the instructions lol

Posted on May 5, 2022

my son absolutely loves this supplement. it has great taste. I like that it has fiber which is an added benefit . he use it on daily basis. 2 gummies a day. Will be ordering again. quality ingredients! I would definitely recommend it for your lil one's of all ages 4 and above.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have been purchasing this product for 2-3 years now and I must say I have not regretted ever since. The quality of the product is good and the ingredients are derived from all natural products which is healthy for my kiddo. Since he is a picky eater, I feel this multi-vitamin is the best choice now to cover most of the nutrients needed for him. He mentioned that the taste is so yummy and he has not complained so far. I can see that my son has definitely benefited from this vitamin as his skin looks glowy. The size of the bottle is not too bulky and the packaging is solid, that it is easy to pack for travelling and it does not break easily. Hope you mums will find my review useful.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

To me this is the ideal vitamin for young kids, and great even for adults. Three things I love about it: 1) no added sugar but still tastes great, 2) omega 3. a must have, the only way to get more of it than these gummies would be a separate omega 3 supplement, 3) fiber. it's essential, but my kids don't eat enough veggies.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Just recently bought it for my daughter, even though just too early to see the result, but my daughter loves it. She always reminds us to give her the vitamins to take everyday :)… I observed that she eats a lot after taking this… she loves the flavor! She told me to buy it again for her… definitely will buy again!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My kids prefer this formula taste over the red bottles of smarty pants and it has fibres on top so great. Pity it does not come on sale as frequently as the other formula. I give only half portion (2 vs 4 gummies daily) as my kids eat well and kids doing well!