Page 1 - Reviews - SmartyPants, Men's Formula, Lemon Creme, Blueberry, and Blackberry, 180 Gummies - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have the MTHFR gene and should have methyl folate etc. This multivitamin has that as well as a very complete range of vitamins and minerals. They taste great and I look forward to taking them every day. I did a thorough search of multi vitamins on the net and this product was easily the best that I could find. I have been using them for a couple of years now and will continue to use them.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I bought this for my son and he loved the taste and how easy is the chewing version. This was the best brand in the rankings and I am very satisfied with this product. Like the bottle too. Good quality!

d6c722de-b5cd-41e4-be14-893c18d64bc4
94cdf26c-2a77-4ea9-9acf-f30ce55abdc7
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Wanted to make sure I was getting the vitimins my body needed. Did some research and Smartypants came high up on the recommended list. I especially like that there is a specific mens product. The taste is awesome, very tasty md easy to take (maybe too sweet for some). Quality product with good packaging that cover a wide range of ingredients for benifitting health. The only problem is having to take 6 a day. Each bottle must be measured on weight rather than number of vitimins because the last two bottles. I have had to take less than the recommended 6. I soon get through a bottle. Overall very satisfied :)

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I buy these for my very picky fiance and he loves them. I like that they have the methylated version of b-vitamins in them which is strangely rare for gummies. He takes them every day even though he neglects his omega 3's :)

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I bought this for my husband. He loves it!! This makes him energetic and feel more focused. It contains quality ingredients and it’s delicious!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

My boyfriend love the gummies. It's really tasty and addictive. He just started using so might need time to see if it help enhance anything.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I've purchased the SmartyPants Mens gummies many times - they are readily available and have a more desirable nutrient profile for my needs than many other gummy multivitamins. Gummies are a nice size, very fruity-tasting. And they have never melted in transit.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Nice ingredients and tastes great and the size of the gummies is fine The package is big and it lasts for a whole month But is it effective? After 2 bottles of daily use I still don’t know for sure I found it more as candy than as a supplement Press 👍 if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My teenage son and husband don't like to swallow vitamins so this is a good alternative for them. The gummy vitamin isn't too sticky and tastes decent. It is not a super sticky gummy vitamin and seems to provide quality ingredients and potency.