WS

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This B12 dissolves very fast, quicker than the Now brand I was using. Have good taste with cherry flavor. However, I think it would be better to shrink the bottle size because it is big for so small pills. Product with good quality and ingredients. I have not been given a blood test but I am full of energy after it.

e0a58de8-5c1a-41cd-9fb0-0b1981e8fae1

I recently went to hospital to have an examination. After the operation I have been suffering from some nerve problems in my wrist. They say that b12 helps repair nerves so I have been taking this now - and it seems to help! B12 has many other functions too and it works well with folate (b9 vitamin) so I take that too. This tablet is small and good-tasting and I will buy again.

c867dac1-aa76-441b-b6c9-c7d7a94f7d0a
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I take vitamin B12 as recommended by my doctor to combat a deficiency due to diet (vegetarian). I've used sublingual nuggets before but these dissolve faster, which is more convenient. They also taste good! The cherry flavor is sort of nice and the texture isn't chalky like other brands. I have noticed a marked increase in my sustained energy. Another good quality product from Solgar.

628c2dcb-6300-4ff5-acf8-367796ce2ef9
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

So far so good. This is a rapidly dissolving mini pink tablet which has a pleasant cherry flavor. I opted to try the rapidly dissolving B-12 because my stomach does not produce enough acid to convert the B-12 into intrinsic factor. I have a need for the vitamin since I do donate blood fairly regularly. B-12 helps with oxygen, nerve health and red blood cell formation, among other things.

a1e332b6-a79d-4b32-b285-535a4e9d9367
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I was used to vitamin B12 injections but now that my body is back in its function I take the pills every day. Vitamin B12 is essential for all people especially people who do not eat meat. The ideal form is methylcobalatin and not cyanocobalatin which is a synthetic form created in the laboratory. The taste is really good and I recommend it to anyone because the benefits of b12 are miraculous. It also helps to repair one's DNA when taken with a balanced diet. I wish you to get well soon. I send you positive energy. (Repeat this affirmation daily. I am healing, I am a healer, I am healing, I am a healer)

8b719f16-ce1c-4516-872a-74d673bd8a97
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

For my sister and she love it Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Diet flavor Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This worked great for me, for a kind of mental "fogginess" and just not being sharp as I used to be - organization, memory, all the things that seem to go with aging. I work and drive with a confidence I haven't had for a long time. I also have confidence in this brand. My advice, be sure to take a full B-complex also.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I buy this brand, when I can't find cheaper analogues. High quality, but also at a high price, but I am always satisfied with the effect. Optimal size, ingredients. Neutral taste. Good support of the immune y nervous system, metabolism. Another good source of vitamin B12 - nutritional yeast. I usually use them myself for family meals.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Im not sure I feel a difference yet...but this is the best quality methlycobalamin I've found according to ingredients and ratings, so I feel very confident it is good for me. Tiny little pills---so no worries about swallowing. Super fast shipping from I-herb made it even better too.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

If your are vegan and B12 deficient then this is a great source. The dosage is pretty potent, so you only need to take one nugget. The best part is that you just need to put it under your tongue and it will dissolve in minutes. Hereby there are easy to take. Preferably take them in the morning so that you will feel increased energy the whole day long. It has as well some benefits for your hair (helps the root remain strong). In addition it won't make your urine more yellow like usually with Vitamin B complex, it still can happen if you take too much. Even so do not panic as the body is only flushing out the excess not needed.