Page 1 - Reviews - Teeccino, Organic Chicory Herbal Coffee, Maca Chocolate, Dark Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love teeccino as a caffeine free substitute for coffee - much better than other substitutes! The flavoured ones are my faves - yummy aroma and not bitter. I love the chocolaty ones (both this one and the Dark Chocolate flavour). This one has a slightly lighter flavour compared to the Dark Choc flavour.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is a high-quality tea. You need to pour it into special sachets to steep it. It has a strong flavor, and I think it is a wonderful substitute for coffee. However, I do not detect even a hint of chocolate taste. And the packaging is kind of annoying, it doesn't reseal well and I need to use a clip to close it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

whether it be the tea version or the coffee version, this is by far my favorite of the Teeccino flavors. I will still have my one cup of coffee first thing in the morning, but having this adds the health benefits that go along with it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

We always love The main ingredient being chicory in herbal it the taste is in exquisite. We also love the edit to our hot chocolate even our friends enjoy it to share it with us the quality is definitely up there recommend it we bought it before numerous times

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love the taste! Less sweet than other Teeccino varieties we have tried, that makes it wonderful coffee alternative. Deep roast with a hint of sweet carob/chocolatey flavour and a subtle chili kick.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this quality brand so much. I mix this with my usual coffee grounds to reduce my caffeine intake. I actual prefer the taste of this chicory herbal coffee mix even better than 100% coffee! Such warm, nutty, smooth flavor with less jitters. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love this coffee because it is like a dessert without the calories and tastes fabulous hot or iced!!! It's very easy to use in regular coffee pots and the packaging keeps it fresh for every use!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I ordered this for my husband as he can no longer drink caffeine. He says it's absolutely delicious so I re-ordered and added every flavour that is available. He is thrilled!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Tried the sampler box and fell in love with this flavour, tastes like mocha / cuppa when topped with frothed milk. Had zero desire to drink coffee after starting on this, it makes caffeine redundant

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

You have to add it to another coffee to have good tests size ok it’s benefit give you good power I used it for 3days