Page 1 - Reviews - Tresemme, Moisture Rich Shampoo, 28 fl oz (828 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I love the scent of this product, good quality. The package to deliver to Indonesia is also good no breakage. Because of the big size, I can use this shampoo for couple of months so it is good for my pocket. Overall I love this product and I plan to purchase it again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I love Tresemme products and this shampoo is amazing! Leaving my hair soft and the smell is wonderful and lasts for long.. the bottle is very large, I have full long hair and after 3 months of using I am only in the middle of the bottle. So you can be sure that is long lasting.. like if my review helped you

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Great deal for such price. My mother loves this shampoo. Smell is good, cleans hair very nice. Big bottle, can last for very long time.

bc208eed-89b2-4bdc-bd87-46b9aa13a06b
9c4b44b1-b727-42b1-bc63-ae4507ebd6c9
Posted on May 28, 2022

I use TRESemme hairspray so I thought I would try this shampoo. Glad I did. It really is great. I can actually put a comb or brush through my hair when I get out of the shower and there are no tangles at all. It makes my hair so soft and I think it's one of the best shampoo's I've ever used. Better than some of the very expensive brands. Very happy with this purchase and the price was right for a nice, large bottle.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I happened to buy this shampoo while I was in the U.S. and immediately noticed a difference in the smoothness and moisture of my hair, which is very fine and tends to get flyaways. The shampoo (along with Tresemme's Moisture Rich Conditioner which I used alongside it) makes my hair feel super clean while also moisturized and silky smooth. The smell is great, a pleasant, clean salon smell, and I love the large size of the bottle--great for the price! I do add some essential oils now to help with hair thickness but it works great without that.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

For someone with damaged, dry and frizzy hair - this shampoo does wonders for my hair and itchy scalp. With other shampoos, I find that I need to wash and rewash my hair several times until it feels clean. Using this shampoo has cut my time washing my hair extravagantly. Grateful!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

We used to use this shampoo back in Canada. Personally I don't like the smell, but my husband loves this stuff. And it works really well for him. I remember in mid 2000s it was sold in Canadian hair salons and it was considered a fancy hair shampoo. So I keep on buying this shampoo for my husband and it is good value for money.

Posted on May 12, 2022

od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet

5545ccf7-8ab4-4078-8f19-93e3cf1ef94a
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

1st time using this brand. Very satisfied after trying for a month now. scent is pleasant. acceptable quality. recommended product i must say. size of shampoo/conditioner is acceptable too! good for age ard 30- 40

805724a3-6b77-4b88-b082-a40ec17a5a0f
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Bought it when it was for 14 DHS as it looked like a great value for money product..and it met my expectations,the shampoo gives moisture to my dry hairs and also fulfills its purpose...

9406afa1-36d7-4232-8d07-118f3a33b7f0