Page 1 - Reviews - Vibrant Health, Maximum Vibrance, Version 6.1, Chocolate Chunk, 25.46 oz (721.8 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is my favourite liquid breakfast and one of the best products on the market. It's a little more expensive than the other brands but totally worth it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great daily powder for smoothies, pleasant tasting and can be mixed in with most items to make a healthy drink with all the nutrients. Will continue to buy on the regular.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best meal replacement/supplement I've found to date. I have more energy and feel much better when I've been using this as lunch when mixed with 10ml of MCT oil.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I've never been healthier. A great addition to your daily routine with a reasonable amount of protein to make it an after workout shake as well.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I feel more energised and less tired, just been taking for a few days and have made a huge differance. I use it daily in a smoothly and it tastes great

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The amount of disposable spoon is quite large, so it feels like it's wasted. However, it can be controlled and the ingredients are excellent. I'm eating on an empty stomach every morning.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Recommended to so many of my clients & friends. The difference in how I feel, sleep and also how bright my skin and eyes look is amazing. I also for the first time in almost a decade do not hit a wall at 3pm and need a nap, it feels amazing to live a full vibrant day again!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This brand is good, includes so many of probiotics which help u in digestion and detox

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Very nutritional and more convenient if you don’t eat vegetables much, tastes ok

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I liked the complete list of ingredients, but there was no potency in this product. In tasted nicely (I prefer Almax formula), but after two purchases, I am not sure I will opt for it again, due that I did not feel that my food regime changed. I hope my review was useful.