WS

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very pleasant taste. Certainly of benefit to my gut symptoms such as constipation and digestion. Good quality packaging and cost effective. Size is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is a quality supplement with good ingredients that will help that microbiome in your gut! Enjoy the benefits of easier digestion, with easy absorption of the nutrients. Package and size were perfect for me!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Amazing quality and packaged perfectly! I’m so happy to have this a part of my daily routine, I love that no refrigeration is required, and these supplements ingredient includes 10 Billion CFU and Vitamin C, Zinc, and Prebiotics. These supplements have so many amazing benefits and are the perfect size to consume.

b4e2e3f5-dd76-4916-baa0-1b334ea75b1b
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Really like the combination of ingredients. The only thing, I would like to see more probiotics as 10 billion is a small amount.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I took this for about a week to try to control my IBS, but this product made things worse. I had awful diarrhea when I took it. I tried it a week and then stopped and then tried another week and the D came back. I would not recommend this. I am really sad because the reviews on this product are all so great for the most part. Would not buy this for D. It also has a terrible aftertaste that you can taste by just swallowing this. I have requested a return for this item. I will stick to the california gold nutrition probiotics.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is a great probiotic supplement to get started! I started with this 10b one, and then moved up to the 100b one

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

very good bargain if you buy it on sale. will buy again when it's on sale.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like this probiotic and the fact that it includes immune boosting ingredients as well so I don't have to take these separately.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great product highly recommended we get less colds since we used it

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

This is a must have to help your immune system during these times, also it gives your body the boost it needs to stay healthy! Recommend it for everyone.