WS

estuarine
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Great Taste, Good for Diet

As always, love the packaging is resealable. So you can always portion control easily as a snack, or a salad topper. I sometimes put them over my pasta to give it some crunch too. Taste for this is yummy, like most of the Whisps crisps are. Quality item for sure! Ingredients are also kept to a minimum.

8e676a47-82f8-46e1-852f-e415f2a4dc27
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Description Real Cheese & Spices Made with 100% Cheddar 10 g Protein Per Serving 3 g Carbs Per Serving 1 g Sugar Per Serving Gluten Free Excellent Source of Calcium Keto Friendly A cheddar-for-you Ranch! What happens when we put artisanal cheesemakers in charge of America's favorite flavor? Savory, cool, creamy Tangy Ranch Whisps, made with 100% cheddar and spices that leave taste buds tingling for more. Sound cheesy? That's just how we like it! Whisps Cheese Crisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. We make our crisps from just one ingredient (you guessed it!): 100% "wheel" cheese. First, master cheesemakers craft our artisanal cheeses for perfection. Then we bake them into light, flavorful crisps - protein packed, low carb and gluten free - for a playfully perfect snack to beat even your cheesiest cravings.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I ate these alot when I was doing Keto and these were sooo yummy! Good for when I was craving for some munchies. These are great if you’re on a low carb diet. You could make your own but i personally cant find the time & would rather just enjoy these!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Big flavors do come in small packages. Eating just a few of this satisfies my cravings and my diet is not compromised. I love the consistency of the chips, and it goes well on its own or with dips. I will definitely buy this again. I love all the flavors.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I have tried all the cheese crispy snacks I can find out there and these are by far the best. The flavour selection should have something for everyone and they're never too greasy or soft. I have also used them as salad croutons and really recommend it if you need a little extra crunch on anything or just a crisp alternative for snacking. I only wish they were a bit cheaper!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Whisps are consistently delicious. All of the flavours are great, but tangy ranch is especially delicious. This is definitely one of my favourites. But the serving size is a little small - each bag is two serves, but these are addictive so I will pretty much always eat the bag in one go.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

it's good, a bit too cheesy for me... I would recommend the snack for ranch and cheese lovers only. I couldn't eat more than 2 in a row. the packaging looks pretty empty which kinda sucks.. it was a bit too composed. (please mark it as helpful if you feel it has helped you :))

c54e1c7c-7b10-40fd-8d84-02ef62219417
e96766b9-d9be-4290-bf90-ccd8644db0bf
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

SO tasty! I love these snacks so much. They're one of my faves for sure. Very basic, simple ingredients, and super yummy flavour. I fully admit that I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Haha.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I love the crispy crunch on this snack. It is highly addictive. Salty cheese snack as a replacement for chips. Even the kids love it.