WS

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Wonderful product

I love how my hair feels after I use this. It cleans off all the shampoo residue. And doesn't leave a vinegar smell at all. You have to add water to it (1:4), so it lasts long. Only one thing I don't like is the design, but it doesn't effect its effectiveness :)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It’s good for the scalp but it is a bit too sour to my hair. Makes my hair a bit brittle and dry so I use it seldom sand not regularly, once in a while. My hair doesn’t like coconut oil either but the onion juice is great for the hair follicles. Same goes for the rosemary and sage. The scent is of an apple cider vinegar mixed with herbs. The bottle has a fair size not too big. Very high quality ingredients.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I think this is a great product to try if you have never used apple cider vinegar for rinsing hair - it really does make a difference adding shine and softness to your hair. I wish I remembered to use it more often but even after one usage you will be able to see benefits

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Amazing for your hair my advice every one should have it highly recommend just try it you will love it for sure I will order it again

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

my hair loves this product. haven't found anything quiet like it. makes my hair have so many waves/ curls. They look and feel thicker, really overall healthier. thumps up.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Repeated purchase. It makes my hair soft and shiny, and I quite enjoy the vinegary smell. I dilute it and keep it in a bottle, then use it as a rinse in alternate days.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Incredible ACV rinse, leaves the hair super soft and luscious. The faint acidic scent wears off after the hair dries

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Will need further dilution. Around 1:5 liquid to water ration. The instructions calls for measurement in cups but 1:5 is just right. A bit difficult to work with and it smell just like apple cider vinegar. But the scent won’t linger which is ok.