WS

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have a 14 year dog that is very picky eater and she has oral issues because of her age, and I cannot get them cleaned at the vet anymore because it takes her a long time to wake up after anesthesia. And this product she likes and It helpes with her breath. I am so happy I found it!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

my dog is fairly large so I have to feed him 2 or 3 Stix but they do help calm him when he's anxious

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Good product my pooch seems to like the taste and also it does have that calming effect on him. We use it mostly during thunderstorms

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My 6 months-old puppy doesn’t like this taste, and he sees it as a toy but no treats at all. It doesn’t attract my doggy’s attention. Only if he eats foods fully and then bites it even a little, he can stay calm down or sleep well. In that meaning, it is good as well to his teeth.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My elderly dog was struggling with staying up all night and pacing around and I was given a different product by a family member that was effective at relaxing her, but I couldn't find it in store or online. This product had similar ingredients, but it didn't relax her. I have just been using them treats because the peppermint flavor is nice.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

We have an anxious Yorkie when there is thunder or fireworks, even though she is extremely fussy she doesn't seem to mind the "Herbal" taste and will chew on the stick. The product does OK for calming her but prefers having me rock her when she's scared.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My dog looks more relaxed when I leave the house, also stopped chew things

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Our dog is really picky but loves the sticks! I will continue to purchase them👍

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My dog like it. Not sure if it calms her

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

my dog love it and I can notice him more relaxed after having this...